Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Baby Cthulhu lives!!!!  I know, he's kinda awkward, what with one of his tentacles growing so fast, but the others will catch up in a month or two.  His little clawed feet are still soft.  It takes time for the hard, sharp claws to grow in.  The poor little god is pretty helpless right now...  But he'll grow up to be a big tough guy in the future.

I deviated a little from the tutorial, since I started with a slightly larger crochet hook, and then had to adjust everything so it would look right.  LOL!!!  And I wanted the crazy tentacles with the sucker pads, so those are different too.  But the tutorial was great, and didn't take very long, which I have to say was the best part, since I'm an "instant gratification" kinda gal.  

Best part of it:  Jake absolutely loves it!!!!  Hooray!!!!  We will probably give it to Mims to play with, but he knows it's his...


Notice the fancy wings?!  Yep, he can fly...

Thank you again Amber at Cthulhu Crochet for the amazing tutorial!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment