Wednesday, May 27, 2009

High Holy Day?

Jacob and I joke that his religion is Geek. We go to the "Church of Geek" for Geek holidays, like opening days of big-ass geeky movies (Watchmen? Star Trek? He's gearing up for Transformers 2...) , or pretty much any Wednesday for new comics. He tells me that I must respect his religion and not mock it. Lately, to me, it's as good a religion as any.

Well, I honestly thought that I didn't have a church, until lo and behold, I do. The United Church of Crafting. And today was the holiest of holy days. Sew Mama Sew! is hosting the mother of all giveaways. I have spent the last 4 hours looking at new blogs, entering into giveaways, and enjoying my religion. My eyes are bleary, but I've seen the light! I have to go to bed now, but I will be up early to continue the fun. Pop over and see what I'm talking about, the giveaways are open for another 2 days. So much cool stuff out there, and really neat ideas. I am weeping with joy!!!

xoxoxo Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment