Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 old dogs, only 1 new trick

What is it with my dog?! She has become so bold lately, stealing food from Mimsey's hands, and she chowed down on a ziplocked bag of M&M's that were sealed in my craft bag (slobbering all over the contents of the bag as well). This is the 2nd time that she's done this (getting into my stash, she takes Mim's food all the time, although to be fair, solidly 70% of the time Mim's offers it first...) I don't know what I'm gonna do with her. Ugh. Why do old dogs learn new tricks? I thought that she was pretty well trained...

Bummer of a night, because besides the great m&m caper, my big old clunky desktop doesn't want to load a new version of adobe acrobat reader to keep up with my new love of paper toys. Sooo, I've got to figure out a way to either hook up my netbook to the printer, or get the program to install on the desktop. Which means that I did not get the chance to print out and put together the cute toys that I wanted to show you. And the internet in my room is shoddy tonight. Whine, whine, whine....

But at least with all of my free time I was able to get my income tax forms started. I'm going to attempt to e-file this year, but I wanted to get them all ready to go before I tried to computerize them... lol! The Magic 8 Ball says a refund may be in our future, but if there is, it will all go to car repairs... awww, suck.

Does anyone else hate being a grown-up too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment